All-attached is the revised contact list. Please check that I have entered your changes correctly and I apologize in advance if I messed up.

If you haven't had a chance to check your info, please do.

If you need any changes, etc. please email directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and use Contact List in the subject line.

(I haven't updated the listserv to reflect these changes but will do so ASAP.)

Thanks,
Guy

Guy Lamolinara
Head, Center for the Book
Professional Learning and Outreach Initiatives
Library of Congress

[cid:[log in to unmask]]