From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lamolinara, Guy
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 4:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: contact list

All-attached is the updated contact list. Please let me know directly ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) if I need to change anything or add anyone.

Enjoy your weekend,
Guy

Guy Lamolinara
Head, Center for the Book
Professional Learning and Outreach Initiatives
Library of Congress

[cid:[log in to unmask]]