 Hi Karla and Sharon,
I was able to "insert" a jpeg image, but it was under 1MB. Hope that is sufficient.
Sara JudayCo-presidentAlaska Center for the Book
    On Monday, April 11, 2022, 11:33:58 AM AKDT, Sharon Shaloo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Hi, Karla,
In the past, we have sent the images by email attachment (they used to go to Deziree) after completing the spreadsheet info.  (I also think it's confusing to have those columns on the sheet since we can't paste hi-res images into them.)
I don't know how it's working this year.  Perhaps someone will be named and we'll get an email to use?
Sharon

*********Sharon Shaloo, Executive DirectorMass Center for the Book [log in to unmask] (office)massbook.org