Dear Center Directors,

Please click on the link below for the Annual Survey and Informational Report I promised you. I trust this will be much simpler than prior requests for this information. Once all the surveys are submitted, I hope to compile the info into something useful for all of us. I will not be revealing any individual responses, so feel free to say whatever is on your mind. Although the survey specifies an April 30 deadline, Monday, May 2, will be just as acceptable.

Thanks for taking the time to complete this,

Guy

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CFB_Annual_Report

Guy Lamolinara

Head, Center for the Book

Professional Learning and Outreach Initiatives

Library of Congress