A YA title is fine but the list typically skews more toward younger kids. At least it has in the past; I am not sure about this year. Here is the link: https://read.gov/greatreads/

Guy

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Romas, Jamie@CSL
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2022 2:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Great Reads selection for 2022

Guy-

We typically submit the winner of the Beatty Award, which is chosen by the California Library Association. This year, they selected two books – one for children and the other for Young Adult (13-18). Is there a recommendation for which one we should submit? I wasn’t sure if Great Reads was geared more towards the younger readers or if a YA title would work.

Thanks!