Happy Tuesday!

The CFB Social Media Working Group will be meeting soon as a precursor to a fuller discussion at one of our upcoming monthly CFB meetings about a collective social media effort. It occurred to me that we’ve never compiled a list of which social media channels are being used by the CFBs, so I put together a brief, six-question survey.

Thanks in advance for your assistance. We’ll share the results at an upcoming CFB meeting as well as via the listserv.

Best,

Andrea

Andrea D. Lewis she/her
Director of Programs
Maryland Center for the Book
Maryland Humanities
108 W. Centre Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
(T) 410.685.6161
(M) 443.718.9321

www.mdhumanities.org

Currently Reading: A Ballad of Hope and Glory by Reyna Grande

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:15315732-12c2-4590-9adb-63bd22cef3e4">

The One Maryland One Book 2022 Selection is…
What’s Mine and Yours by Naima Coster. The multigenerational novel was chosen for this year’s theme of “New Beginnings.” More information on opportunities and events will be announced in the coming months. Learn more. Support lifelong learning for all Marylanders.