From: Andrea Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2022 12:34 PM
To: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CFB Social Media Survey - Please complete by 3 pm EST Friday 4/8

Happy Tuesday!

The CFB Social Media Working Group will be meeting soon as a precursor to a fuller discussion at one of our upcoming monthly CFB meetings about a collective social media effort. It occurred to me that we've never compiled a list of which social media channels are being used by the CFBs, so I put together a brief, six-question survey.

  *   Only one responder from each CFB is needed. If more than one person from your state responds to the survey it may skew the results so please coordinate accordingly.
  *   The intent is to gather baseline information. Don't overthink a question if it doesn't quite describe your circumstances. Select whichever response is closest.
  *   Responses to all questions are required in order to submit the survey. You may need to select "other" for some questions or enter "N/A" for open ended questions in order to submit your responses if a question doesn't apply to your circumstances.
  *   Please complete the survey by 3:00 pm EST this Friday, April 8.
  *   Link to survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeuLakTVinZS7HOakBoBsQZj9qXcEYu_URwD0alehaTuyN1xg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks in advance for your assistance. We'll share the results at an upcoming CFB meeting as well as via the listserv.

Best,
Andrea

Andrea D. Lewis  she/her
Director of Programs
Maryland Center for the Book
Maryland Humanities
108 W. Centre Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
(T) 410.685.6161
(M) 443.718.9321
www.mdhumanities.org<http://www.mdhumanities.org/>

Currently Reading: A Ballad of Hope and Glory by Reyna Grande

[cid:15315732-12c2-4590-9adb-63bd22cef3e4]

The One Maryland One Book 2022 Selection is...
What's Mine and Yours by Naima Coster. The multigenerational novel was chosen for this year's theme of "New Beginnings." More information on opportunities and events will be announced in the coming months. Learn more.<https://www.mdhumanities.org/programs/one-maryland-one-book/2022-one-maryland-one-book/> Support lifelong learning for all Marylanders.<https://www.mdhumanities.org/ways-to-give/donate/donate-to-maryland-humanities/>