Don’t forget to complete our brief social media survey! The information gathered will provide background for upcoming discussions. Deadline: 3:00 pm EST TOMORROW—Friday, April 8.

See my previous email below for the survey link, and a reminder that we only need one responder for each CFB.

Thanks!

Andrea D. Lewis she/her
Director of Programs
Maryland Center for the Book
Maryland Humanities
108 W. Centre Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
(T) 410.685.6161
(M) 443.718.9321

www.mdhumanities.org

Currently Reading: A Ballad of Hope and Glory by Reyna Grande

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:3fc3ddb6-8acc-494b-8b35-0a663c6f3e28">