As a bit of background for our discussion on Thursday, I’ve attached the results of the social media survey completed a few weeks ago as well as a brief history of the social media working group since this isn’t the first time we’ve formed a group for this purpose.

Neither document will be the focus of our discussion, but I thought the CFB network might be interested in the information.

Andrea D. Lewis she/her
Director of Programs
Maryland Center for the Book
Maryland Humanities
108 W. Centre Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
(T) 410.685.6161
(M) 443.718.9321

www.mdhumanities.org

Currently Reading: A Ballad of Hope and Glory by Reyna Grande

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:3fc3ddb6-8acc-494b-8b35-0a663c6f3e28">