Hello all,

This is Eden from Maryland. I’ve searched my email and I haven’t seen where we were sent a form or some way to submit our Great Reads selection. I know Guy wants the selections by April 15, but wasn’t sure about how to submit it.

If I did miss something, please let me know.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Eden

Eden N. Etzel

Program Assistant

Maryland Center for the Book

Maryland Humanities

108 W. Centre Street

Baltimore, MD 21201

(410) 685-3715 (Office)

www.mdhumanities.org

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

The One Maryland One Book 2022 Selection is…
What’s Mine and Yours by Naima Coster. The multigenerational novel was chosen for this year’s theme of “New Beginnings.” More information on opportunities and events will be announced in the coming months. Learn more. Support lifelong learning for all Marylanders.