From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2022 4:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Great Reads from Great Places 20th Anniversary?

This message originated outside the CLEVNET organization. Please exercise caution when opening links or attachments or when providing sensitive information or materials.

All—Sharon is right. We began the Great Reads lists for the second NBF, in 2002, so 2021 was the 20th time we did so.

Here are the lists of all previous titles:

https://read.gov/greatreads/downloads.html

Guy