I will be happy to attend.  I learn something new every time we meet.

On Mon, May 9, 2022, 7:39 PM Rocco Staino <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
i’ll attend if i’m available.

Rocco

On May 9, 2022, at 4:30 PM, Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

As you all know, we have added several new Centers, several new homes for Affiliate Centers and several new Center directors in the past year.

Some of you have expressed an interest in a meeting of this new group as well as with the more experienced Affiliate directors.

I am planning on setting up such a meeting in June as well as developing some sort of very informal manual regarding what the Centers do. I realize this is a very broad range, based on resources both human and financial.

By the way, I am out of the office May 10-17, returning on the 18th.

If you are interested in participating either as a new member of this group or as a more experienced member, please let me know and I will find a time for us to meet.

If enough folks want in on this, maybe we will just have this as a meeting open to anyone who cares to attend.

Please use Meeting for New Centers in the subject line and email me directly at [log in to unmask].

Thanks,

Guy

Guy Lamolinara

Head, Center for the Book

Professional Learning and Outreach Initiatives

Library of Congress

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]" src="cid:[log in to unmask]">