Mass has a page on our site for our selections ... and we are working to backfill with linked pages to tell the story of each book as a component of early literacy ...

https://www.massbook.org/great-reads

I do think it's great to link to the LOC page but that this page is going to give us the place to develop the project a bit more.

/S

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Mass Center for the Book