Mark your calendars for September 7 and 8 / 1 - 4 p.m. EST. This year's program is taking shape and will tentatively feature:
- State of the Cooperative presentation by SNAC Director, Daniel Pitti
- Updates from the SNAC Working Groups chairs
- Updates on Special Projects
- Presentations featuring locan SNAC implementations
- Presentations featuring special description projects and initiatives
As in years past, the SNAC Annual Meeting will be FREE and presented in an entirely virtual format via Zoom. Registration for the meeting will open in July. Anyone wishing to learn more about SNAC projects and involvement are welcome and encouraged to register; official SNAC membership is not required.