Greetings,

Welcome to all the new CfB coordinators.  I wanted to nudge everyone to
review the Center mission statement posted at our shared drive.  Some are
missing and others may need tweaking as centers move from one host to
another?

It would be great to have this entire list updated before NBF and so thanks
in advance for taking a minute to review.

<
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AP90iSfwL45nDp5D2ck4kSY6APzljKVgD4HSCNue5ug/edit?usp=sharing

N.B.  The sheet is housed at a shared drive that we seem to have fallen off
using.  Perhaps at the meeting on 9/2 you all can discuss where you would
like shared materials to reside?

At present the drive is linked to the following email:

The PW for the account is available on private (not listserv) request.

Regards,

Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director