From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sharon Shaloo
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2022 4:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NBF Friday meeting (was Re: NBF hotle [sic] info)

I wonder if we really need a poll to determine meeting time on Friday?  In past years, we have met from 3 to 5  or 4 to 6, allowing everyone time to set up the booth and then clean up for the meeting.

Related question:  In the past, LOC hosted a Friday night reception.  It was held variously at the Botanical Garden, in the Jefferson Bldg (only 1 time) and then for many years in the event moved to the Montpelier Room of the Madison Bldg. Is that going to be scheduled or has it been precluded?

Side note:  Recommendation for a restaurant just a block or two from the Convention Ctr if you are staying at the Cambria (most especially the small plates):

https://www.rumiskitchen.com/

Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director