Just as another data point, the link did work for me and I got $169 for all nights, though I did have a bit of trouble getting the nights that I wanted.  I figured it out eventually.

Christopher Kaufman Ilstrup

Executive Director

11 Loomis Street

Montpelier, Vermont 05602
P (802) 343-9499 – cell

vermonthumanities.org

[log in to unmask]">   [log in to unmask]">   [log in to unmask]">   [log in to unmask]">