I have a favor to ask, could people please email Guy directly with their
images instead of to the listserv. There is a lot of email traffic right
now. So that would be one thing that could just go directly to him.
His email is [log in to unmask]

thanks,

Page Brannon
Alaska Center for the Book

--
Page Brannon
Associate Professor, Head, Instruction and Research Services

Research Appointment <http://libcal.consortiumlibrary.org/appointment/18054>
 / Research Help Desk <http://ask.consortiumlibrary.org/>  / Schedule
Library Instruction
<https://consortiumlibrary.org/services/instruction/requests.php>