I wonder if we really need a poll to determine meeting time on Friday?  In
past years, we have met from 3 to 5  or 4 to 6, allowing everyone time to
set up the booth and then clean up for the meeting.

Related question:  In the past, LOC hosted a Friday night reception.  It
was held variously at the Botanical Garden, in the Jefferson Bldg (only 1
time) and then for many years in the event moved to the Montpelier Room of
the Madison Bldg. Is that going to be scheduled or has it been precluded?

Side note:  Recommendation for a restaurant just a block or two from the
Convention Ctr if you are staying at the Cambria (most especially the small
plates):

https://www.rumiskitchen.com/

Sharon

*********