All-attached is the July 28 meeting agenda, 3-4:30 pm Eastern.

It will mostly be taken up by NBF business, questions, etc. Also, the Advisory Board regions will each report.

If you have any National Book Festival questions that you think would be relevant to the entire group, please send to me now with the subject NBF Questions. That way, I can try to get a reply before the meeting if it is a question for which I don't have an answer.

Thanks. I look forward to seeing you next week.

Guy

Guy Lamolinara
Head, Center for the Book
Professional Learning and Outreach Initiatives
Library of Congress

[cid:[log in to unmask]]