Hi Everybody,

Here are the drafts of the giveaway bookmarks and posters we are bringing to NBF as well as the banner we will hang up in our booth. You wouldn’t need to use our exact measurements or anything but these are measurements that have worked for us in the past if you’re looking for guidelines.

We generally give out bookmarks to anyone who wants one and give out posters to teachers/librarians/booksellers.

For the youth bookmark we’ll bring 3,000.

For the youth poster we’ll bring 300.

For the adult bookmark we’ll bring 2,000.

For the adult poster we’ll bring 200.

Sara Pet� (she/her)| Community Outreach Librarian

AskWA: Statewide Virtual Reference Cooperative, Washington Center for the Book, WSL Social Media

Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State

6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington

c: 360-480-1005

[log in to unmask]" alt="Email_SecStateWA_Library">

  [log in to unmask]" alt="Facebook">   [log in to unmask]" alt="Twitter">   [log in to unmask]">   [log in to unmask]" alt="YouTube">

~connecting Washington through the power of libraries~

Sign up for WSL Updates, a weekly newsletter for and about Washington libraries.

Sara,

Attached are pretty basic designs so the book covers are the “hero” images.

         Bookmarks are 2”x8” with full bleed (the covers are so small, I wanted them to go to the edge). The background orange and red are pulled from the book covers.

         12”x18” posters, did not put bleed to hopefully ease cost.

         36”x24” banner/poster for Ben to print. Again, did not put bleeds to make it easier to print.

Let me know what you think, I’ll have to enlarge the cover images for the posters to make sure they’re not blurry.