Hi—you are getting this invite to tomorrow’s meeting because I added you to the CFB listserv. Please attend tomorrow’s meeting, 3-4:30pm Eastern, for book festival updates. Please also plan on attending the monthly August meeting, Aug. 25, same time, same ZOOM link. This will be the last meeting before the festival. Accepting this invite will put those meetings on your calendar.

If you want off the listserv following the festival, please let me know. Otherwise you will continue to see CFB listserv emails.

Thanks and I will see you at the meeting tomorrow.

Guy

All—

I am sending out this invitation that covers the rest of 2022. It seems, based on the emails I received, that there is no good day when all can meet without conflict from  other meetings/commitments. I will continue to record the meetings so that all can at least hear what was discussed.

Perhaps there is a solution I haven’t thought of. If you want to discuss when we might meet monthly (other than the fourth Thursday each month), I will place it on April’s agenda.

In the meantime, if there are any topics you want on April’s agenda, let me know. See you on April 28.

Have a great weekend,

Guy

Guy Lamolinara

Head, Center for the Book

Professional Learning and Outreach Initiatives

Library of Congress

https://www.zoomgov.com/static/6.0.5099/image/new/ZoomLogo_110_25.png

Hi there,

Lamolinara, Guy is inviting you to a scheduled ZoomGov meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

One tap mobile:

US: +16692545252,,1613191328# or +16468287666,,1613191328#

Meeting URL:

https://loc.zoomgov.com/j/1613191328?pwd=ank1VG9XcU5GUlpYa21tNTRlZjVMQT09

Meeting ID:

161 319 1328

Passcode:

841899

Join by Telephone

For higher quality, dial a number based on your current location.

Dial:

US: +1 669 254 5252 or +1 646 828 7666 or +1 551 285 1373 or +1 669 216 1590

Meeting ID:

161 319 1328

International numbers

Join from an H.323/SIP room system