OK-I will find out who her rep is and connect you two.

Guy

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Christopher Kaufman Ilstrup
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 2:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: authors invites to state tables

Hi Guy,

We would like to put in a request for a table visit from Angie Thomas if possible.  She was our Vermont Reads author in 2020 for The Hate U Give, but due to the pandemic, she was never able to come to Vermont in person.  She did do a great virtual event.  If she can visit our table, we'll have a few copies of the Vermont Reads special edition of The Hate U Give for her to sign.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://vermonthumanities.org/>

Christopher Kaufman Ilstrup
Executive Director
11 Loomis Street