Hi All,

Our NBF press release and blog posts are out!

Sharing in case there is any language folks might want to copy for their own press releases/blog announcements...

(I would definitely be interested in seeing your blog posts and press releases if you're willing to share!)

Press release:
https://www.sos.wa.gov/office/news-releases.aspx#/news/1469

WSL Library Blog Post:
https://blogs.sos.wa.gov/fromourcorner/index.php/2022/07/books-by-regional-authors-selected-to-represent-washington-state-at-the-2022-national-book-festival/

Washington Center for the Book NBF 2022 site:
http://www.washingtoncenterforthebook.org/nbf2022/

Washington Center for the Book blog post:
http://www.washingtoncenterforthebook.org/books-by-higuera-and-lapointe-will-represent-washington-at-the-national-book-festival/

Sara Peté (she/her)| Community Outreach Librarian
AskWA: Statewide Virtual Reference Cooperative<https://askwa.libanswers.com/>, Washington Center for the Book<http://www.washingtoncenterforthebook.org/>, WSL Social Media
Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State
6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington
c: 360-480-1005
[Email_SecStateWA_Library]<https://www.sos.wa.gov/library/>
  [Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/WashingtonStateLibrary/>    [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/WAStateLib>    [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.instagram.com/washingtonstatelibrary/>    [YouTube] <https://www.youtube.com/user/wastatelibrary>
~connecting Washington through the power of libraries~
Sign up for WSL Updates<https://sos.wa.gov/q/lists>, a weekly newsletter for and about Washington libraries.