Hi All,

Our NBF press release and blog posts are out!

Sharing in case there is any language folks might want to copy for their own press releases/blog announcements…

(I would definitely be interested in seeing your blog posts and press releases if you’re willing to share!)

Press release:

https://www.sos.wa.gov/office/news-releases.aspx#/news/1469

WSL Library Blog Post:

https://blogs.sos.wa.gov/fromourcorner/index.php/2022/07/books-by-regional-authors-selected-to-represent-washington-state-at-the-2022-national-book-festival/

Washington Center for the Book NBF 2022 site:

http://www.washingtoncenterforthebook.org/nbf2022/

Washington Center for the Book blog post:

http://www.washingtoncenterforthebook.org/books-by-higuera-and-lapointe-will-represent-washington-at-the-national-book-festival/

Sara Peté (she/her)| Community Outreach Librarian

AskWA: Statewide Virtual Reference Cooperative, Washington Center for the Book, WSL Social Media

Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State

6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington

c: 360-480-1005

Email_SecStateWA_Library

  Facebook   Twitter      YouTube

~connecting Washington through the power of libraries~

Sign up for WSL Updates, a weekly newsletter for and about Washington libraries.