Good afternoon! I’ll include these here for the benefit of newer centers,
but I think these were the most recent logos provided by LOC. I believe
each center can have a version with their individual state name added to
the logo, but I would recommend emailing Guy individually for that request.

*Melissa Giblin *(she/her/hers)
*Director of North Carolina Center for the Book*

Main (704) 687-1520 | Direct (704) 687-1526

www.nchumanities.org

Please click here if you would like to schedule time to speak about our
programming opportunities. <https://melissagiblin.youcanbook.me/>

[image: Facebook Icon] <https://www.facebook.com/NCHumanities/>
<https://www.instagram.com/nchumanities/>[image: Twitter Icon]
<https://twitter.com/NCHumanities>[image: LinkedIn Icon]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/north-carolina-humanities-council-inc./>
*DONATE
<https://nchumanities.networkforgood.com/projects/33966-general-donation-page>*

*Confidentiality Notice*:  This message (including any attachments) is
intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  This message may contain information that is legally
privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient, please note that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete
all copies of this message.