 Hosting a FB Watch Party.mov
Our brilliant intern, Nora Ridgeway, created this at the beginning of the pandemic for us. I hope it's helpful. Please do let me know any corrections!

Josephine Jones

Director of Programs & Center for the Book

[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org | 303.894.7951 x15

7935 E. Prentice Ave., Suite 450 | Greenwood Village, CO  80111

 Instagram  Facebook  Twitter  YouTube

Join us in Greeley for High Plains Chautauqua August 1 - 5

View Colorado Book Awards Celebration and Finalist Readings

on Facebook and YouTube