I was told that there is talk of having a table in the Road Map to Reading area of NBF for any state authors/illustrators coming to DC for the event.

I would like to ask if that table would come with staffing?  If not, everyone should think through that to host an author at another location means you may be leaving your booth shorthanded.

Personally, I would find it much easier to host at our Mass table for that reason but of course we are a democracy and majority will rule here at least in our network.

Just want that to be on the table as an issue ...

/Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Mass Center for the Book