Clearly I missed the memo on this.

What is the plan for the videos?  How are they being organized?  Who is filming?  When are they due?

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Mass Center for the Book
617.872.3718 (office)

On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 3:41 PM Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

All—here is the author release form and a boilerplate script for your Great Reads videos. Please be sure your authors sign these before you record. I think those of you appearing in the videos should also sign, just in case.

You can send me the signed release forms. Please use SIGNED RELEASE FORM in the subject.

Thanks,

Guy

Guy Lamolinara

Head, Center for the Book

Professional Learning and Outreach Initiatives

Library of Congress

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">