Two major points of clarification please.

1.  You say  "We are not allowed to move our own materials from the warehouse to the convention floor."

Please confirm, however, that we personally can continue to bring our own materials into the convention center if we transport them to DC ourselves or have them shipped to our hotel or a nearby FedEx/UPS store.

2.  In the past, we have had the option to ship directly to the convention center floor if packages arrived on the day or two before the festival.  Is that still an option?  If it is an option does it still count in the 250 lb limit?

Thank you.

Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director