Sharon,

Let me check on these. Just in case things have changed.

Back ASAP…

From: Lamolinara, Guy
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 12:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: important message in re shipping to NBF

No and yes.

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Donald Boozer
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 12:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Sorry if I missed it:

  1. Do we have the Shipping Information available yet? (Actual address, etc.)
  2. We can ship from separate locations as long as our total weight for our state is less than 250 lbs,, correct?

Don

Don Boozer

Manager, Literature Department | Homebound Services

Coordinator, The Ohio Center for the Book

Cleveland Public Library

325 Superior Avenue NE | Cleveland, OH 44114
P: 216-902-4947