All-here are the replies to the recent shipping questions.

From: Spezzacatena, Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 2:09 PM
To: Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]>; MacNeil, Jarrod <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: important message in re shipping to NBF

From: Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 2:02 PM
To: Spezzacatena, Michelle <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>; MacNeil, Jarrod <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: FW: important message in re shipping to NBF

Could you please answer these two questions? I think I know the answers but don't want to say anything that is incorrect.
Thanks,
Guy
1.  You say  "We are not allowed to move our own materials from the warehouse to the convention floor."  Correct, they are not allowed to move their own materials from the warehouse to the convention floor. Anything shipped to the warehouse or directly to the convention center must be moved by Decibel's union labor.

Please confirm, however, that we personally can continue to bring our own materials into the convention center if we transport them to DC ourselves or have them shipped to our hotel or a nearby FedEx/UPS store. Exhibitors can bring in their own stuff if they can carry it, in their arms, in a single load. No wheels or carts are allowed. Those are WCC rules. If you can't do that, the materials need to be handled through Decibel.

2.  In the past, we have had the option to ship directly to the convention center floor if packages arrived on the day or two before the festival.  Is that still an option?  If it is an option does it still count in the 250 lb limit. Yes, this is still an option to ship directly to the convention center floor. Yes, it counts within your 250lb limit.