All you all know, I am working on a new CFB website that will include an individual page for each of the 56 centers.

To those centers that have sent me this information, this email comes with both a thank you and an apology: thanks for sending your informational template and an apology that you have to see this email at all.

There are still 24 centers that have sent me nothing, that have not even acknowledged receipt of my emails or sent a message that you are in the process of working on getting your text and images to me.

So, once again, can I please ask that you fill out the template I sent you months ago along with rights-free, hi-res images that showcase the work you do? And please send these in a single email.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and for me not having to ask again,

Guy