Looking at Taylor Horton's post, it appears that those of us
using WordPerfect will have to make our own entity mapping
file(s). The supplied iso_ent.map file just won't have them
all, and Taylor is already hacking into it. I'm working on
this, but unfortunately I'm home sick from work today....

I'll be glad to make my .lgc files and supporting documentation
available on the CETH web site whenever they're done; and maybe
Randy Barry would add any stuff we compile to the LC ftp site.
(Whoever beats me to it, please let us all know!)

Wendell Piez
CETH (Center for Electronic Texts in the Humanities)