Hi folks,

Is there an archive for this list?  If so, how to access?

This is our first attempt to publish with SGML.  We are using 3
SoftQuad tools: PanoramaPro, AuthorEditor and RulesBuilder.  My
questions:

I attempted to copy the Finding Aids DTD available from the the
Berkeley homepage into a file which I then brought up in Rules Builder
in order to convert to an .rls file.  I keep running into many
declarations unacceptable to RulesBuilder, the most persistent one
being the name length which they indicate must not exceed 8 characters.
 Has anyone else tried to import the DTD in this manner with any
success?  Any other suggestions for a point of departure?

Sharon Quinn Fitzgerald
University of Maine