Hi all,

As a matter of curiosity, does everyone have a database/search
engine in mind to load their SGML-encoded finding aids into?
We will almost certainly be using OCLC's SiteSearch system,
and I know of a few other institutions that are going that way
too, but what other systems are being used? The ones I'm mainly
thinking of are:

SiteSearch (OCLC)
PAT (OpenText)
DynaText (EBT)
Basis/SGML server (IDI)
Impact Search & Retrieval (AutoGraphics)

But no doubt there are others that people want to get.
Reply to me directly if you prefer, and thanks in advance
for taking a moment to reply,

MacKenzie Smith                                   [log in to unmask]
Harvard University Library                        %\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%