>Anyone with a similar response.

Yes, it's happened to me for reasons I haven't been able to figure out
(and with other DTDs and sdecls).  Softquad may be able to help.

Meantime, be sure you have permissions set correctly on the DTD and check
your catalog, etc. files to be sure the filenames etc. all correspond
(of course you've probably already done that).

Regards,

--
       Terry Allen      O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.   [log in to unmask]
Online Publishing Report     http://www.ora.com/info/opr/order_form.html