   I apologize in advance if this is too much of a novice question, but I
just completed an EAD finding aid using Author/Editor. The file passes
the AE quality check, but it does not automatically parse in Panorama,
either using the software on the hard drive, or distributing it on the web
from my home page (http://pages.nyu.edu/~ballard/nyuead.sgm). My
TEILite files work perfectly locally, and for Panorama Free users who
call them up on the web.  I know it can be done, because I have called
up some of the sample EAD files put out by LC, and they work perfectly
(I looked at their entityrc file, and didn't see any special instructions for
EAD).  Can anybody tell me what is missing here?

                                                                               Terry Ballard

                Terry Ballard, Automation Coordinator
                New York University School of Law Library
                40 Washington Square South
                New York, NY, 10012
                212-998-6336
                email: [log in to unmask]