We are currently marking-up our finding aids with the Author Editor
Program.  We create the style sheets and navigators in Panorama Pro.
We have run into some difficulty editing the style sheet to format the
container listings.  We are unable to align the box, folder, and
contents even though we followed the table model offered by RLG Fast
track.  Does anyone have any helpful suggestions they could pass
along?

Also, in accordance with RLG's table model, we insert 20 colspec tags
followed by 4 spanspec tags.  When viewed in A/E the start and end
tags for each tag appear together.  When we export in SGML and import
it into Panorama Pro, the 20 colspec tags are broken up, with the
first 10 start tags listed followed by the 4 span spec tags and then
the 10 end tags for colspecs.  We believe this may be the reason for
our container listing problems.  However, we have not yet figured out
a way to remedy this.  Nor, I should add, has SoftQuad.  Any
information will be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Cara Brick
New York University Archives