REPLY TO 06/13/97 04:16 FROM [log in to unmask] "Encoded Archival Description List":
Re: Panorama Free

I had been under the impression that Liam Quin from SoftQuad monitors
this list, and expected to hear from him at some point.  I just
checked and realized it's on the TEI list that he occasionally jumps
in on similar discussions.  I'll send him a sampling of the recent
mail.

In order to do the EAD training, we had to use *some* software and
selected the most reasonably priced solution.  When SoftQuad showed
interest in offering a discounted price to those of us providing
access to research collections, we saw no reason to discourage
that interest!

Ricky

To:  [log in to unmask]