Ernst & Young Center for Business Knowledge

We deliver value to our clients by capturing, reshaping
and transferring knowledge. Our Ernst & Young Center
for Business Knowledge(tm) employs leading edge
information professionals, technologies and
methodologies to support the knowledge requirements of
our clients and professionals.  Currently, we are
looking for highly-flexible information professionals
to join the progressive non-traditional knowledge
team.  This position requires a willingness to work
flexible hours in  a professional Washington DC location.
Some travel is required.

HEALTH CARE CONTENT COORDINATOR

Position Summary: The CBK is adding the position of
Health Care Content Coordinator to its growing list
of content specialized areas, supporting one of the
leading healthcare consulting practices in the U.S.
Ernst & Young LLP is one of the world's  leading
integrated professional services firms, providing
audit, tax and consulting services to a diverse
client base. We are looking for an experienced Health
Care Information Professional who will evaluate and
develop services and products to support our Health Care
practice, establish the Health Care content team and
lead its activities, and  facilitate growing Health Care
knowledge among the CBK business research team. This new
position is responsible for  supporting and conducting
research projects for the HC client engagement staff,
consultants, management and our national Legislative and
Regulatory Center.

Requirements:
 1) Five to seven years research experience in the health
care field, (i.e. integrated delivery systems, managed
care, full continuum of care, health care regulatory
issues and processes or health care business research
support in either or both for-profit and not-for-profit).

2)  Understanding of financial data bases and terminology.

3) MSLS required.

4) Experience searching online databases and the Internet
required.

5)  Microsoft Office, Windows 95 and Lotus Notes skills
preferred.

6)  Excellent interpersonal communication skills, strong
organizational and customer service skills.

 7) Ability to work independently, detail and deadline
oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks, and creative
problem solving skills.

We offer competitive salaries, benefits and opportunities
for growth.  Interested candidates may send cover letter,
resume and salary requirements to: Siobhan McGreal,
Ernst & Young LLP, 1200 Skylight Office Tower, 1660
West Second Street, Cleveland, OH 44113.  Fax
(216) 622-1483. Ernst & Young is an equal opportunity
employer.