Stephen Miller at Duke has some suggestions for taking care of this problem. They can be found at <http://scriptorium.lib.duke.edu/findaids/ead/panorama.html> and he can be reached at mailto:[log in to unmask] I have a copy of the dtd combined into one as suggested by both Stephen and Richard Higgens of Durham University Library at <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey/findingaids/EAD.html>. It solved the problem for me with that particular problem.

Peter Verheyen

Der Buchbinder als Architekt des Buches baut eine
Fassade seiner Zeit. Edwin Redslob

Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244