Dear American Memory Colleagues,

    Cory and I have finished a draft of our unit and began implementing it
this week.  Cory has also posted it on the Dalton webpage.  You can view it by
going to www.dalton.org  From the main page select Libraries, next Middle
School, next 4th grade, and finally History Firsthand. Sorry, I don't know the
long URL, but Cory can post it, I'm sure!
   Also, anyone interested in knowing a bit more about my forthcoming book
might wish to visit my publisher's website: www.stenhouse.com. The book is
called "Far Away and Long Ago: Young Historians in the Classroom" and they
feature extensive excerpts as well as a description and table of contents.
    I look forward to receiving the Immigration software since that is the
curriculum I am teaching!
  Yours,
Monica Edinger

--

Delivered by the Dalton/NLTL Internet gateway.