Over the next month e are updating the cimi website which will have
information on what you are interested in.   www.cimi.org

Best, John Perkins

At  5:42 PM 9/25/97 +0200, Dolores Caballero Ponce wrote:
>Dear Sirs:
>
>        We are a software company in Spain. We are working in a proyect for the
>electronic management of archives in the "Junta de la Comunidad Autonoma
>de Castilla y Leon"'s Archives.
>
>        There is information of our company in our web, http://www.baratz.es,
>and our activities and customers. We are interesting in obtain
>information about progress in the proyect EAD and SGML technology.
>

>        Regards,
>

>        Dolores Caballero
>        BARATZ, Servicios de Teledocumentación, S.A.
>        C/ Fuencarral, 123 3º Planta
>        28010 MADRID-SPAIN

John Perkins,  Executive Director
CIMI - Consortium for the Computer Interchange of Museum Information
252 Viewmount Dr. RR2 Tantallon, Nova Scotia, B0J 3J0 Canada
voice:  902-826-2824
fax:    902-826-1337
email:  [log in to unmask]
cimi info: http://www.cimi.org/cimi