Dear American Memory Fellows,
Your fame precedes you...  One of the Library's Madison Council members,
J.B. Fuqua, is very interested in the AM Fellows Program and in last
summer's institute.  He's particularly interested in raising funds for
educational outreach for the NDL.  The Madison Council is a group of private
sector supporters of the Library of Congress -- it is a membership group.
And Mr. Fuqua is the Chairman of the Fuqua Companies, based in Atlanta,
Georgia, a group of companies engaged in the manufacture and distribution of
farm, home, industrial and recreation products.  He is well known for his
significant donation to and support of the Duke University business school
which is named for him.

Mr. Fuqua reviewed the materials from last summer's institute, and is
interested in feedback from you.  He has the list of Fellows with addresses,
phone numbers, and email addresses, and has indicated he might be contacting
some of you to hear first hand reports of the program.

Needless to say, we're encouraged by Mr. Fuqua's interest in helping us
raise funds for educational outreach.  And we're proud of our
accomplishments in the AM Fellows program.  I hope Mr. Fuqua does contact
you -- there are good stories to tell.  Thanks to all of you for helping us
create and sustain a successful outreach program.

Martha

 Martha Dexter
 National Digital Library Program
 Library of Congress