For all of you going to Cincinnati for NCSS (I know just a handful, but the
listserv makes for easy communication...),
Carolyn Kindle, AM Fellow from Cincinnati, is helping us coordinate a dinner
location (restaurant) for Saturday evening -- I think altogether there will
be 10 or 12 of us if we all come.  We're planning on a 7:30 dinner to allow
time for those who can to go to the Awards Reception where Bill Fernekes, NJ
AM Fellow, is receiving a prestigious NCSS award.  Stop by our booth in the
exhibit hall on Friday or Saturday and we'll give you the directions or
rendezvous information.  Looking forward to seeing you soon, Martha

 Martha Dexter
 National Digital Library Program
 Library of Congress
 Washington, DC  20540-1320