Martha,=20

I=27ve misplaced the group address, please share the following with =
everyone.

While my shy colleague, Bill Fernekes, will most likely let you and the =
other fellows know that he will be attending the NCSS Annual Conference in =
Cincinnati, he most likely will not share his department=27s honor of =
being chosen as one of the two recipients of the 1997 NCSS Social Studies =
Programs of Excellence Awards=21

We, at Hunterdon Central Regional High School are extremely proud of our =
Social Studies program, its teachers and especially their fearless leader, =
Bill Fernekes=21

Hope all of you are doing well as we enter the second quarter of this =
school year.  Bill, our official project recorder, will soon be sharing =
the results of our pilot unit.

Best Wishes,
       Harlene