Monica raises a great question:

Why not pool student oral histories from around the country and create an online
archive -- sort of a WPA collection for the 90s? For those of you working on
oral history projects with students, I think this would be a great long-term
goal, one that CCT (and I'm sure the Library) would be happy to support. At CCT
we can add pages to the web site at any time showing student oral histories in
the making. (In fact, you can share initial examples of student work in your
portfolios at any time.)

Why don't the people who are doing oral history work or planning to do it, and
are interested in a student-created archive, identify themselves so Monica, and
others can get a list together?

One other note -- have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Bill