It is an intersting product.  The author announced several days ago on
the xml-dev list that a new version would be available shortly (and may
actually have happened yesterday).  I would only suggest that if one
wants to try JUMBO, that you wait several more days before downloading
the files to make sure you're gettng the most up-to-date version.

For those interested in XML tools and toys, Microsoft has issued a newer
version of its XML parser (newer than the one in IE 4.0).  It's
available, along with instructions for downloading the required new
version of the JAVA SDK, at http://www.microsoft.com/standards/xml

Michael Fox