Dear AM Fellows,
As you know, we are very interested in comments and suggestions from you and
others about the usability of American Memory collections online.  This week
we launched a user survey accessible from both the American Memory homepage
and The Learning Page.  There is a link from each of these pages or you can
go directly to the survey at:

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/ammem/usability/survey/survey.html

As you, your students, and your colleagues use the site, we encourage you to
give us your feedback through the survey.  It is open to all, and will be
regularly reviewed and compiled.  Obviously you, as American Memory Fellows,
have a more direct feedback mechanism through the Fellows Program, but your
contributions to the survey will also contribute to the overall evaluation
of the American Memory site and its collections.

Wishing all of you an enjoyable holiday season!
Martha

 Martha Dexter
 National Digital Library Program
 Library of Congress